MapQuest Walking Directions
MapQuest Walking directions GPS and Navigation Get where you need to go with the help of MapQuest. Whether it’s using turn-by-turn voice navigation for MapQuest walking directions or looking to discover something new around you,.
Note: MapQuest Driving directions has the best tools you need to navigate the world around you.
Visit Map-Quest.co helps you to Search/display nearby points of interest (POI) in your fave categories like restaurants, gas, ATM, hotels, etc. with first layers bar walking directions.
To Create a Direction in Walking with MapQuest :
- Open Map-Quest.co and Click on “Need Walking Directions” icon.
- Enter your starting location address and destination location address.
- Now offers you 3 routs now you can Choose your MapQuest Directions of Walking.
- Now Click on View Route Directions and you are ready to go!
- Depending on the locations you choose, MapQuest offers up to three alternate options to choose for walking directions. You can select from “Route #1,” “Route #2,” or “Route #3” (or click the #1, #2, or #3 bubbles shown in the map). Once you choose your route, click the “View Route Directions” button in the left panel or you can click on the highlighted route bubble on the route map its shows your turn by turn walking directions.
Features of MapQuest Walking Directions :
Here You can see Mapquest Walking Directions features are really amazing here:
- Classic MapQuest Walking directions helps you to See walking time to your destination and an estimated number of calories you will burn to get there.
- It has Up to date satellite imagery and lives vector maps.
- This App also has Voice-guided, turn by turn GPS navigation.
- Automatic reroutes and alternative route options optimised in Classic MapQuest walking directions,mileage with real-time traffic updates and road closures are considered.
- You can Save your home address, work address and frequently used address to easily get the directions you use most
How to Add More Stops To Your Walking Route :
Need to add more stops to your trip? Simply click Add Stop right below your destination address and enter the stop location. To change an address, click the X to the address and re-enter a new location for walking directions .
If you want to remove an added stop, click the Remove Stop icon to the left of the stop (it looks like a minus sign). You can also rearrange your stops by clicking & dragging the Drag to Sort icon (it looks like three stacked horizontal lines) on the right side of the address.
If you’ve already created a route walking directions, then you can directly use the “Search along your route” button to search for a place hotels, ATM category along with your route. If you find a place that you want to add to your route, simply select its pin on the map and click on “Add to Route ” icon on the top.
You can also use MapQuest walking directions Search Nearby feature to add a stop to your route. Click “Nearby” from an address or business page to search for a place or category.
Click on “Add to route” in the MapQuest walking directions and also in Google map whenever you find a place you want to then you can add to your route.
If you need to get directions for both your original and reverse route, Walking directions can help with that too.